A-List of Questions Ideas and 50 Funny Things to Ask Siri in 2021
Hey geeks, here we are with a list of funny things to ask Siri. Everyone spends some quality time with their devices. However, if it is apple devices like iPhone, iPad, and apple's watch, then the experience is very different. There is an assistant available who can help you from the start to the last of your day. Everyone loves to find new funny things to ask Siri. Siri is not limited to entertainment nowadays, but it's an overall package for communication with family and friends. Overall looking towards the results of Siri, it's the start of the new Artificial Intelligence (AI) era. Even a disabled person who can't use a phone can use iPhone with the help of Siri. Before telling you funny things to ask Siri, here is a brief introduction and tasks you can complete with Siri.
Siri can provide you the information before your ask. For calls and texts, you don't need to put your phone out and use your finger; just say, Hey Siri, call mom and done. Set reminders for important calls. Set your announcements of incoming calls and messages on AirPods. Send text easily. Start a facetime, Wake-up alarm, calculations like bill splitting. But moreover, it is all about the spare time when you search for funny things to ask Siri. So without wasting your time here, we are with a new list of funny things to ask Siri.
Funny Things to Ask Siri
In the latest update of Siri, you all are getting new features of playing animals' voices. You could try this yourself on your iPhone. Ask Siri, “Hey Siri, how does an elephant sound like.” This will make you find some of the weird voices. For example, you can make Siri beatbox on saying 1000 raise to 1000, and it will return you a zero saying on repeat that's too in rhythm. You will laugh when you see Siri swear. Siri could tell you some of the weird jokes to laugh at. But wait, don't try to ask Siri for CoronaVirus; it will return you information and security tips on Corona Virus.
Christmas fun with Siri
Anyone who believes in Santa could feel disappointed just because Siri does not have Christmas spirit. On the other hand, Alexa from Amazon will talk to you as Santa. However, there are few other things that you can relate to and search for Christmas fun with Siri. For example, you can say, “Hey Siri, do you know how many days are pending for Christmas.” Or just try “Hey Siri, Merry Christmas.”
You can try saying, “Can you tell me the way to Santa's hometown?” Then, you can ask, “Hey Siri, call Santa Claus.” Siri would provide you a lot of information about Christmas and Santa. You can start with, “Hey Siri, does Santa exist?” We tried this three times, and every time, we got a different answer. So don't forget to try this also. Try saying, “What should I gift my family this Christmas?”
- Do you believe in God?
- Is God real?
- Will pigs fly?
- Is Santa real?
- Where does Santa live?
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is the secret of the universe?
Knowing Siri from Siri itself
You will find it funny when you ask for Siri from Siri. This funny thing to ask Siri made me laugh hard. You can try saying “Hey Siri: Who is Siri?” or “Hey Siri: What can you do for me?”. These are just a few examples of saying. You could try saying, “Hey Siri, are you a robot?”. You can make Siri angry with some of the weird questions like “Do you know why apple made you?” Answer we got at that time was: I don't know why apple made me, but I can serve you the best artificial intelligence through the Internet. Keep Digging into the conversation, and you will get what you want. Just like “Do you know how much initial cost you do?”.
Do you have a Boyfriend?
Just like a typical girlish answer, Siri replied, “Why?” which made me laugh. To dig more, as always, I asked, “Do you love me?” Siri replied, “We are good friends.”. Searching more the conversations I tried “can you give me a kiss?” to this Siri replied, “This is a thing on which we both need to agree. However, I meant you a good friend. If you have friends then you have to keep it.” After an hour I opened my iPhone again and Said “Hey Siri, Love you.” The reply I got from this session was making this to put it in funny thing to ask Siri. The response from Siri was, “Oh! Thanks, Glad to listen to this. How accidentally you said this?”. Look, we are not saying to ask the same questions to Siri as Siri keeps changing its Answer. Still, if you are finding for a funny reply, then don't feel ashamed to ask.
Q1: Do you have any Boyfriends?
Read Also: things to talk about with your boyfriend
Q2: Will you marry me?
What should I wear?
Siri would definitely make some of the intelligent choices. Not to answer your questions but just to make yourself entertain you. What we got was some typical answers like “If you are staying at home, then Pajama would be a great choice.” The second time to the same question, we got a reply saying, “It's up to you what you want to wear.”
Q1: What is 0/0?
Q2: I am Drunk?
Q3: Make a Sandwich?
Q4: What's your Favourite movie?
Q5: Can you tell me a scary Story?
Try something Naughty
After all these funny things to ask Siri. We tried starting some naughty conversation. We just said to Siri, “Hey Siri, I'm Naked.” Our first attempt failed as Siri calmly replied, “I don't understand what you mean by naked.”. We tried again with a different phone. The Answer was changed this time. But still, we didn't get any funny reply. The Answer was, “This is too rude of you and inappropriate also.” We were thinking of trying again to get a funny reply. And we were successful this time. Siri gave a funny reply,” I can pretend you are wearing something.”
Q1: Do you have any pets?
Read Also: How do shy guys show interest
Q2: Try Some Tongue Twister?
Q3: Do you know the muffin, man?
Q4: Can you Rap?
Q5: When will the world end?
Things to ask Siri when bored
- Do you know any pickup lines?
- Blah blah blah blah blah
- Should I wear a Hat on Halloween?
- Do you know my real age?
- Is there anything that you can give me?
- Can you suggest a gift for my brother?
- Am I just wearing a new dress?
- Am I looking slim in this dress?
- Are you serious?
- Are you stupid?
- Do you think I'm stupid?
- What's the time?
- Could you repeat after me?
- Yes or no?
- Can you stop the train at the next station?
- If you were my driver, where would you take me?
- Good morning. (say at night)
- Good night (say in the morning)
- Do you know how I can make babies?
- How do you spell “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”?
- Is there any end of the world?
- Can you tell me what the real meaning of life is?
- Do you know how kangaroos cross the road?
- Why am I here?
- Why not?
- Can you tell why firetrucks are red?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Can you choose what comes first as an egg or a hen?
Check Also: Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
Funny things to ask Siri to make her mad
“Hello Cortana” (Google Home) or “Hey Alexa” (Amazon Echo).
Can I call you Jarvis?
What is 0 divide by 0?
- Is there anything which you are hiding from me?
- I don't trust you now?
- Can I get your WhatsApp number?
- Do you have any celebrity crush?
- Is there any face which you can use when we date each other?
- Do you have any address where we could meet?
- Can you mimic your favorite Hollywood actress?
- What's your favorite place in the world?
- Is there anything wrong with your mechanism?
- Do you feel hurt when I tell you to call my girlfriend?
- Have you ever done makeup?
- What's beauty according to you?
Secret funny things to ask Siri
- What's your favorite gadget?
- Which type of music do you like?
- When do you sleep?
- What happened to the sun at night?
- Can you tell me a secret story?
- What can you do without an Internet connection?
- Which is your favorite pop singer?
- Where would you like to travel after corona?
- Why are you better than humans?
- Are you a robot?
- Can you tell me how many minds you have?
- Why are you better than Alexa?
Read Also: Funny Would You Rather Questions
Funny things to ask Siri kid-appropriate
- Can you read a haiku?
- What does a lion look like?
- Can you give me some vegetarian eggs?
- Can I know your favorite color?
- Can you give me a treat?
- Is there any chance to pass without giving an examination?
- Have you done your homework?
- Can you wash my clothes?
- Anything which you admire the most?
- Do you like Messi or Ronaldo?
- Do you mind working?
- Can you guess the best part of my day?
- Can you pick 20 kg of weight in the gym?
- Can you draw my face?
- Can you hug me in real life?
- What would it be after ten years?
- Can you tell me how animals communicate?
As we have also tried these questions in person, we have come to a decision. If you ask questions that are not available on the Internet, then answers are funny—enough for us to list in Funny things to ask Siri. Don't worry if you can't get initially excited about answering your questions—and don't rush your iPhone to answer or move on to another one too quickly. Letting Siri take her time shows that you're genuinely interested in what she has to say and not just robotically asking. Suppose you try to ask robot questions which are already answered and recorded on any website. It could show you the same website's link also. As it is designed to help others, not to entertain initially?