The letter ‘K’ may not be widely used in the English language. However, that doesn’t mean there are not enough words that begin with ‘K.’ There are lots of words that start with ‘K,’ and you can use them to compliment someone.
Forget about ‘kind’ or ‘kissing,’ we will tell you about better words than these. One more thing for sure, the person who will hear your compliments will surely get impressed.
So let’s get started!
Compliments that start with ‘K’
Kempt means putting something together or keeping (person/place) neat and clean. You can use the complement for a person’s hair especially. Sentences with Kempt can be:-
- He keeps everything kempt.
- The girls look well-kempt.
- Your appearance is so kempt.
- Her hair appears to be kempt.
Kahuna is used for a larger-than-life person. The person who lives their life to the fullest. Sentences with Kahuna can be-
- It looks like you are living the Kahuna life.
- One day, your hard work will make you a Kahuna.
- Someday, I hope I will live my life like you, the Kahuna.
Killer is slang used for something extremely impressive, in the context of a person/ person’s feature, food, or anything else. Sentences with Killer can be –
- You have a killer smile.
- You are looking Killer today!
- This look looks Killer on you!
- The smell of this food is Killer!
Kindhearted refers to a person who is sympathetic, caring, and generous. You had definitely heard this word. Sentences with Kindhearted can be –
- God will always protect you because you are a kindhearted man!
- Become a kindhearted person like him.
- Everyone could learn so much from you because you are such a kindhearted human being.
- The kid you are tutoring is very kindhearted; he assisted my son.
Kingpin means a person who is the main or leader of a group or any organization. It is also used for a powerful or essential person. Sentences with Kingpin can be –
- Everyone will follow you because you are the Kingpin of our group.
- I want to be a Kingpin like him.
- You have the qualities of a kingpin.
Knockout is used as slang for a very attractive or beautiful person. Like Killer, it is also used for someone or something which looks attractive. Sentences with Knockout can be –
- You’ve knocked out the entire class with your looks.
- Your eyes seem to have knocked out my heart.
- I want to be Knockouted by your smile again.
Knack refers to someone’s natural or acquired ability or skill to do something. Sentences with Knack can be –
- You certainly have a knack for football.
- As far as I can see, you have an impressive knack for rapping.
- You seem to have a knack for talking to girls.
Kudos is used to compliment someone for their achievements or success. Sentences with Kudos can be-
- Your exam was a success, kudos to you.
- Kudos to you for reaching the finals of the game.
- I’m very happy for your; kudos to you and your family.
Kindle has different meanings. But it means to inspire someone to be aroused in a sense with a person. Sentences related to Kindle can be-
- Your words have literally Kindle me to achieve the goal.
- Your words can kindle the mind of anyone.
- You can become a motivational speaker, as your words can kindle anyone.
I hope you had found some useful words to compliment someone that starts with ‘K’
Let us know in the comments how you find our article!
Thank you for reading!